The Greater Columbus Sports Commission turned 20 this year. Since 2002, Columbus has been as competitive as its sports teams. As a collective, Columbus has booked more than 575 new events across 45 different sports for an economic impact of $625M. We partnered with Sinclair Broadcast Group to celebrate that growth and tell the story of Columbus' transformation into a top destination for sports in the U.S.
- GCSC Board Chair, the Memorial Tournament Executive Director, HNS Sports Managing Partner Dan Sullivan
- Ohio State Athletic Director Gene Smith
- The Columbus Foundation President Doug Kridler
- Nationwide Realty Investors President Brian Ellis
- Experience Columbus CEO Brian Ross
- Sports Commission President Linda Logan
- Sports Commission Director of Business Development Celia Anderson
To learn about what the Greater Columbus Sports Commission does, visit the About Us page.