History Made as Award-Winning Huntington Park Celebrates 10th Anniversary
COLUMBUS (December 7, 2017) – The 10th Season at Huntington Park will host the two major events of Triple-A Baseball. The first is the three-day Triple-A All-Star extravaganza on July 9-11 and the second is the Gildan Triple-A National Championship Game on September 18th. These exciting events will feature the top Triple-A players, entertainment, contests, fun activities and more. Columbus will be the first franchise to host both events in the same season.
Monday, July 9: Triple-A Home Run Derby & Skills Competition
Gates open at 5 PM. Activities begin at 6 PM
- Celebrity autograph signing with exhibition game between Ohio Village Muffins vs. Columbus celebrities
- Skills Competition and Home Run Derby featuring Pacific Coast League and International League All-Stars
- Fireworks after the Home Run Derby
Wednesday, July 11: Triple-A All-Star Game
Gates open at 5 PM. Introductions begin at 6:30 PM followed by the First Pitch
- FanFest starting at 4 PM on Nationwide Blvd between Neil Ave. and Huntington Park Lane.
- See the future stars of Major League Baseball all in one place, broadcast on MLB Network
Tuesday, September 18: Gildan Triple-A National Championship
Gates open at 5 PM. First Pitch at 7:05 PM
- One game, winner take all between the league champions of the Pacific Coast League and International League nationally televised by NBC Sports Network.
Ticket bundles featuring one (1) ticket to ALL THREE events are on-sale now. Reserved seats and bleacher seats are $75 per bundle. Due to a Ticketmaster upgrade, Mini Plans and Triple-A All-Star Game & National Championship Ticket Bundles will not be available online. Secure your ticket packages today by calling 614-462-2757, or by visiting the Clippers Administrative Office (330 Huntington Park Lane, 3rd floor) Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 4 PM. Limit four (4) ticket bundles per person.