Though no Ohio teams made the Super Bowl this year, you can bet there will still be lots of eyeballs on the Big Game this Sunday. Here's a list of some of our favorite sports bars or breweries to watch the Chiefs vs. Eagles (and lots of awesome commercials).
First a fun fact: Did you know the NFL headquarters were in Columbus in the 1920s? It's true. Here's another one: They didn't win a Super Bowl, but the Pacesetters made football history in Columbus in the 1970s. Listen to our Starting IX-Up podcast episode about a groundbreaking women's tackle football team. Learn more about Columbus' impact on the game of football right here.
Scroll past the bars and restaurants for a list of Ohio connections on the Eagles and Chiefs rosters.
191 W. Nationwide Boulevard, Columbus
401 N. Front Street, Columbus
343 N. Front Street, Columbus
415 N. Front Street, Columbus
570 N. High Street, Columbus
630 N. High Street, Columbus
780 N. High Street, Columbus
Players with Ohio Connections
- Brett Kern, punter | played at Toledo
- Jason Kelce, center | from Cleveland Heights, played at Cincinnati
- Josiah Scott, cornerback | from Hamilton
- Trey Sermon, running back | played at Ohio State
- Joe Thuney, guard | from Centerville
- Darian Kinnard, tackle | from Youngstown
- Travis Kelce, tight end | From Westlake, played at Cincinnati
- Bryan Cook, safety | from Cincinnati, played at Cincinnati