The Columbus sports scene is booming. It’s easy to catch a game, support the home team and show your spirit all year long. The Columbus Has No Offseason Trail is a fun way to engage with national sporting events, local pro teams and sports-related happenings across the city.
How to Play
You can view the complete list of trail stops below.
1. Participants of the trail must complete four (4) trail stops to be eligible to receive a FREE Columbus Has No Offseason t-shirt.
2. To receive credit for each trail stop you must complete the following:
Each trail stop requires you to take picture on personal Instagram or personal Twitter account*^ while at the trail stop and post to account using the hashtag #CbusHasNoOffseason.
*Please note that Snapchat does not apply for this trail.
^If participant only has a Facebook account, has private accounts or does not have appropriate social media accounts to participate in the trail, please see step 3 for redemption qualifications.
3. If participant does not have the appropriate social media accounts, they can still redeem their trail stops by:
Presenting ticket stubs from each qualifying trail location at time of redemption.
When posting to Facebook, take a screenshot of your trail stop post and email Laura Brown, email@example.com.
When posting to a private account, take a screenshot of your trail stop post and email Laura Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Participate in four (4) or more trail stops and use #CbusHasNoOffseason on personal social media account.
2. Redeem your trail stops at the Greater Columbus Sports Commission offices, 155 W. Nationwide Blvd. Ste. 125, in the Arena District for a FREE Columbus Has No Offseason t-shirt. Redemption available during business hours only.
The Trail Stops